| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in March is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of H2O is discharged during on average 7 days.
- In March the heavens above Oklahoma City, Oklahoma are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:21 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Oklahoma City, Oklahoma:
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) E
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SSE