Climate of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa Average Weather
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, usa, 35°23'N, 97°35'W, 398 m (1306 ft)
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.5 degrees Celsius (59.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 847.3 mm (33.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3026 hours.
- If Oklahoma City, Oklahoma were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) E
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SSE