Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Limassol, Cyprus
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Masirah, Oman
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Krasnoyarsk vs Paraparaumu
Pergamino vs Izuhara
Evanstone, Wy vs Bamiyan
Lytton, Bc vs New York/ Jfk, Ny
- The distance between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 8,062 km or 5,010 mi.
- To reach Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 301.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Oklahoma City, Oklahoma bearing 234.2° or SW .
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 2 °C (3.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) more in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 481.8 mm (19 in) more which is equivalent to 481.8 l/m² (11.82 US gal/ft²) or 4,818,000 l/ha (515,076 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.6° higher in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Batna, Algeria
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Vytegra, Russia
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yola, Nigeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Corumba vs Upper Sandusky, Oh
Istanbul vs Sheridan, Wy
Rovno vs Esashi
Wakkanai vs Moline/ Quad City, Il
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) E
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos