| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in November is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 50.3mm (2in) of liquid is deposited during on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Oklahoma City, Oklahoma are fine having an average of a measurable 6:52 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 3:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oklahoma City, Oklahoma:
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) E
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SSE