| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in February is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 39.6mm (1.6in) of fluid is discharged during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is fair with an average of a moderate 5:56 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oklahoma City, Oklahoma:
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) E
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SSE